Published in October, 2011, Head First HTML5 Programming is the highly anticipated follow on to Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML (2005).
- Get the low-down on changes to basic HTML
- Bring out your inner artist with Canvas
- Use the technology to add audio and video
- Take advantage of local storage
- Put your browser to work with Web workers
- Learn how HTML5 deals with geolocation, and more
We think your time is too valuable to waste struggling with new concepts. Using the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory to craft a multi-sensory learning experience, Head First HTML5 Programming uses a visually rich format designed for the way your brain works. Best of all, you’ll learn HTML5 in a way that won’t put you to sleep.
If you want to get your own web site up and running online to show off your new HTML5 skills to the world, here is a list of hosting providers we recommend.